Step 1. Sort by Ordering
- Go to Extensions / Module Manager.
- Change the sorting in the Module Manager to sort by “Order” to be able to change the order. You can do this in one of two ways:
- Select “Ordering” in sort menu in the upper right
- Or click on the arrows at the top of far left column
Step 2. Drag and Drop to Re-Order
After Step 1, you will see that the modules will re-order themselves, grouped by module position, and dots in the order column will have turned black.
- Hover over the three dots to the left of the item you want to move. You will see a four arrow drag and drop cursor appear.
- Drag the module to place in the order that you want it within module position group. The row you are dragging will turn green.3. Release the cursor to drop the module into place. No need to save. It will show up as is.
You can not Drag and Drop outside of module position group.